My Unexpected Journey 💼


As a child, I envisioned myself as a teacher, inspired by my kindergarten Teacher (she is also my first idol ☺️). Then, inspired by my dad, I dreamt of building a business. But life had other plans.

By 17, my dad wasn’t by me anymore, I didn't know what I wanted to do, just that I had to choose a career path for university. So, I chose international relations because I only knew I had the ability to connect people. But... I didn't have enough luck to study this. At that moment, I had no other choice and German came into my life in such circumstances. In the summer of 2010, I received a letter from Ho Chi Minh City University of Social Sciences and Humanities, suggesting that I should study German economics. I thought, Ah German, German football, German economy, ah German also uses 
Latin alphabet,... ah, let's give it a try. 🇩🇪

German isn’t easy. There were days I wanted to throw in the towel. But with each hurdle cleared, my determination grew. Graduating with honors and earning a scholarship to Germany felt like the sweetest reward.

Over a decade, Germany blossomed into more than just a language. It was a culture, a country, and most importantly, a home. It also became the key that unlocked my childhood dreams. German allowed me to become the teacher 
I always dreamt of. It opened doors to the world of diplomacy at the German 
consulate,  fulfilling my yearning for international connection. And now, 
I'm on the path to becoming an entrepreneur.

Life's journey may not always follow a straight path, but so it is! 😉

“Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get, but hey,
 at least you get chocolate!" 🍫






Comments

Popular posts from this blog